Am 30.06.2010, 10:33 Uhr, schrieb Jan Ulrich Hasecke

> In the last years we had Plone and Grok workshops which were a great
> success. This year I would like to offer a BFG-workshop for beginners.
> Is anyone interested to guide such a workshop?

Hi Juh,

as discussed I'm happy to be on board with this but as I don't get back
 from the "Oil Slick Sprint" until the Friday morning I won't be able to do
a whole weekend. Your idea of getting people to work through the tutorials
with someone on hand for questions is a good one and, depending on how
people get on, extending the wiki by adding search functionality.

Are you in touch with the organisers? Do you if they could fit a talk on
BFG in?

Charlie Clark
Managing Director
Clark Consulting & Research