From: Fergus Doyle <>
Subject: Re: [Repoze-dev] BFG book available on international Amazon sites...
To: "Chris McDonough" <>
Cc: "repoze-dev" <>
Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 1:50 AM

On 1 Jul 2010, at 07:07, Chris McDonough wrote:
On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 06:59 +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
Chris McDonough wrote:
In any case, I *think* if a person buys it from a particular localized
Amazon site, they actually ship the local warehouse N copies of the
book, so that the shipping times aren't quite so bad.  So buy one to
"seed the paper torrent" wouldja? ;-)

How about cutting a new version with all the corrections? ;-)

Possibly after 1.3 comes out.  The 1.2 version is more collectible
anyway. ;-)
VERY collectible by the looks of it...

          Fergus Doyle          Lead Developer              120 Long Acre,
Covent Garden, London. WC2E 9PA.       ,      +44 (0)20 7240 0330

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----