Hi everyone, I have an app that I have set up to use the bfg resources
facility for serving static files. I'm pretty sure I've done it right,
because most of the time everything works.

However, a lot of the time, seemingly random static request just get served
up an internal server error 500 by bfg. I can't see why, sometimes I hit
reload and it works. If I copy the url into another browser window, it
*always* works. But very frequently a bunch of these static files get
returned a 500.

Does anyone else know what I'm on about? Does this happen to other people?
It seems like counting on bfg to serve up static resources is unreliable,
but I can't see where I might have done anything wrong.