Hi,

I wonder what is the good practice to test my model layer based on
sqlalchemy in repoze.bfg framework.

In Pylons project, ``development.ini`` is the configuration used in
development mode.
``test.ini`` is the configuration used in test mode (when I launch
``nosetests``).

So, ``development.db`` is used in dev mode and ``test.db`` is used in
test mode.

In my ``repoze.bfg`` project, I've only ``my_project_name.ini`` config file.

This is my ``models.py`` file :

http://public.hg.stephane-klein.info/hgwebdir.cgi/todo_panel/file/8be7a61ba8bc/todo_panel/models.py

This is the beginning of ``test_models.py`` file :

http://public.hg.stephane-klein.info/hgwebdir.cgi/todo_panel/file/8be7a61ba8bc/todo_panel/test_models.py

How can I get SQLAlchemy ``session`` object connected on ``test.db`` in
my ``test_models.py`` file ?

I would like execute my test with nose (or better solution if exist).

What is the good method ? The good pattern in repoze.bfg context ?

Thanks for your help,
Stephane
--
Stéphane Klein <steph...@harobed.org>