Am 15.11.2010 20:24, schrieb Tres Seaver:
> On 11/15/2010 02:17 PM, cornelius wrote:
>
> > you made my day!
>
> Great.
>
> > Just addind this, my configuration also works with digestAuth!
>
> What plugin are you using for digest authentication?
>

> Tres.
Hi Tres,

no I a concentrating to spell your name right and write no nonsense.
I had a hard week which obviously did some damage to my head :-/
I confused some of my wildly grown configuration and it was a remnant of
my digest auth config of the apache... :-(
I will not say anything more. When my head is workin right again, I will
think about the possibility of a digestauth plugin...

Kind regards
Cornelius

--
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefährliche Inhalte untersucht