Hello All,
I have a Pyramid and a Pylons project that are on sub-domains of a
common domain. I am using Repoze.what on both of these projects with
the same secret key. Is there a way to make the auth ticket created
use the base domain for the cookie instead of the current sub-domain?

I patched repoze.who v1 on our test platform, but I couldn't figure
out how to submit it for a pull request in Github since the only
branch on there is the v2 branch.

I would submit a patch for v2, but I am also using repoze.quickstart
on both and it does not support repoze.who v2.

--
Landreville