Hello, I'm trying to follow instructions [1] on using repoze.who 2.0
as WSGI middleware from a configuration.  After installing repoze.who
2.0 from a fresh copy from the git repository [2], I found I was
unable to even import make_middleware_with_config without getting a
Zope-related error.

I was under the impression that repoze.who did not require Zope.  The
error I'm getting is from when I try

from repoze.who.config import make_middleware_with_config

The traceback is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  ..snip..
  File "repoze/who/config.py", line 8, in <module>
    from repoze.who.api import APIFactory
  File "repoze/who/api.py", line 16, in <module>
    class APIFactory(object):
  File
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/python/zope/interface/declarations.py",
line 495, in __call__
    raise TypeError("Can't use implementer with classes.  Use one of "
TypeError: Can't use implementer with classes.  Use one of the
class-declaration functions instead.

I tried searching google and mailing lists for any mention of this,
but couldn't find anything there or in the documentation for that
matter.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://docs.repoze.org/who/2.0/configuration.html
[2] https://github.com/repoze/repoze.who