Title: Arthritis Symptoms You Should Know About
Author: Rudy Silva
Word count: 436; 65 characters per line
Contact e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Categories: Health & Fitness, Lifestyle, Self-Help & How-To's
Autoresponder: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Article URL: http://reprintarticles.com/arthritis_symptoms.php
Author URL: http://reprintarticles.com/Rudy_Silva.php
Terms for reprint:
1. You must publish the article AS IS. Do not modify, alter or edit it.
2. The author's resource box must accompany the article at all times.
3. The link/s must be active or clickable.
4. Notifying the author is not required, but doing so is appreciated.
This article is distributed as part of the ReprintArticles.com
Featured Author service at http://reprintarticles.com/featuredauthor.php
Arthritis Symptoms You Should Know About
by Rudy Silva
Many people have arthritis symptoms and dont realize it. It
takes a while to get full blown arthritis. Its something that
gradually builds up and before you know it, you have arthritis
and are seeing your doctor for medication. Any medication you
take does not address the cause of arthritis and will not improve
If you show any arthritis symptoms, then expect to have arthritis
4-10 years down the road. Typically when people have symptoms,
they just ignore them and actually dont recognize them as
Here is a list of arthritis symptoms that you need to look out
for. Each person will show different symptoms because the
nutritional make up will be different.
- Dry scalp with dandruff
- Dry skin which shows a whitish in different parts of the body
- Ear has no ear wax
- Fingernails that are brittle or splitting
- Premature color change to gray
- Skin wrinkles in the neck area
- Ringing in the ears
- Complexion color is pale
- Stretch marks appear after losing weight
- Rectum itching
- Accumulation of dried flakes at the corners of the eyes
- Nose is constantly itching
- Feeling stiffness when getting up in the morning
- Hands and legs get cold and clammy
- Bleeding gums
- Teeth have etch lines
- Varicose veins in the legs
- Being sterile
>From this list of arthritis symptoms, you can see that many
symptoms relate to your body being dry. One of the causes of
arthritis is the lack of essential oils. If you lack oil in your
body, you will have dryness throughout your body. You will lack
the oil that provides the lubrication to the body joints.
You can have one or many of these arthritis symptoms. If you do,
you can start at any age using the oils good for preventing
arthritis. You can start eliminating those foods that are
detrimental to your joints and health. Sometimes it takes awhile
to eliminate specific foods from your eating habits. So the
sooner you start the better.
Without the proper oil reaching your joints, your joints will
slowly degrade. The cartilage of your joints will be dry and this
causes friction. This friction causes heat that will help in the
slow degradation of your joints. Because the cartilage has no
blood vessels, nutritional oils cannot be directly delivered its
cells. Oils have to be absorbed into the cartilage by osmosis.
Look over this list of arthritis symptoms and decide if you have
one or more. Remember, arthritis takes many years to appear after
the symptom does.
Copyright © 2005 Rudy Silva
About Rudy: Rudy Silva has a degree in Physics and is a Natural
Nutritionist. He is the author of Constipation, Acne, Hemorrhoid,
and Fatty Acid ebooks. He writes a newsletter called
"Natural-Remedies-ThatWork.com." For more information on
arthritis, go to http://www.arthritis-remedies.for--you.info
List of articles by Rudy Silva: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE USING ARTICLES POSTED ON THE GROUP:
1. Print the article in its entirety. Don't make any changes in the article .
2. Print the resource box with all articles in their entirety.
3. Send the Author a copy of the reprinted article or the URL
where the articles was posted.
Anything short of following these three rules is a violation
of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: