Article Title: How to Increase Abundant Prosperity
Using Creativity
Author Name: Julie Jordan Scott
Contact Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word Count: 819
Category: Personal Development, Creativity, Prosperity
Copyright Date: 2005

Publishing Guidelines: Thank you for publishing this article in its
entirety including the resource box. When possible, please notify me
of publication by sending either a website link or a copy of your
ezine upon publication via email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  THANKS!

How to Increase Your Abundant Prosperity Using Creativity
© 2005
Julie Jordan Scott

One of the ways I tune into anything I want to create
more of, in this case, abundance and prosperity - I find
inspiration from the wealth of positive, prosperous
of others -

The quotes I collected will help you to shift into an increased
abundance and prosperity.

I suggest you take a quote a day and spend time
free flow writing using the quote as your initial
inspiration - simply allow the pencil to move
with your intent being positive, passionate,
prosperous flow - and watch the energy and love
move - and create - more passion, abundance, wealth
and prosperity in your life.

You may make a different choice - such as meditation
or using the quote as an affirmation to remember
and recite throughout the day. Any of these will work -
the most important thing is to choose one and
follow through with it.

Now - Begin:

We shall serve for the joy of serving,
prosperity shall flow to us and through
us in unending streams of plenty.

Charles Fillmore

The trick is to make sure you don't die
waiting for prosperity to come.

Lee Iacocca

Many people who have gold in the house
are looking for copper outside.

Russian Proverb

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

The Holy Bible

Such a simple thing as the giving of yourself -- giving
thoughtfulness, time, help or understanding -- will
trigger the cycle of abundance.

Norman Vincent Peale

Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer
to every problem, expect abundance on every level..

Eileen Caddy

The life each of us lives is the life within
the limits of our own thinking. To have life
more abundant, we must think in limitless
terms of abundance.

Thomas Dreier

I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace,
harmony, health, love, and abundance. Then,
whenever doubt, anxiety, or fear try to call
me, they will keep getting a busy signal and
soon they'll forget my number.

Edith Armstrong

Your most precious, valued possessions and your
greatest powers are invisible and intangible.
No one can take them. You, and you alone,
can give them. You will receive abundance for
your giving.

W. Clement Stone

The world is full of abundance and opportunity
but far too many people come to the fountain of
life with a sieve instead of a tank car... a
teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect
little and as a result they get little.

Ben Sweetland

Life is a magic vase filled to the brim, so
made that you cannot dip from it nor draw
from it; but it overflows into the hand that
drops treasures into it. Drop in malice and
it overflows hate; drop in charity and it
overflows love.

John Ruskin

What is called genius is the abundance
of life and health.

Henry David Thoreau

If we command our wealth, we shall be
rich and free; if our wealth commands us,
we are poor indeed.

Edmund Burke

Talent is always conscious of its own
abundance, and does not object to sharing.
Alexander Solzehnitsyn

Wealth does not bring excellence, but
that wealth comes from excellence.

Plato

Be generous! Give to those you love;
give to those who love you; give to
the fortunate; give to the unfortunate - yes,
give especially to those you don't want to
give. You will receive abundance for your
giving. The more you give, the more you will have!

W. Clement Stone

Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.

Henry David Thoreau

But still take heed how you hear: for
upon your improving the grace you have,
more shall be given, and you shall
have abundance.

George Whitefield

Riches are not from abundance of worldly
goods, but from a contented mind.

Mohammed

When you focus on being a blessing,
God makes sure that you are always
blessed in abundance.

Joel Osteen

You pray in your distress and in your
need; would that you might also pray
in the fullness of your joy and in
your days of abundance.

Kahlil Gibran

The wealth of a man is the number of things
which he loves and blesses, which he is
loved and blessed by.

Thomas Carlyle

Whatever we are waiting for - peace of mind,
contentment, grace, the inner awareness of
simple abundance - it will surely come to us,
but only when we are ready to receive it with
an open and grateful heart.

Sarah Ban Breathnach

Wealth is not his that has it, but his that enjoys it.

Benjamin Franklin

= - + = - + = - +

Now it is your turn to learn and grow from
the wisdom within these quotes.

Which will you choose as your focus for
today?

Now either write from it, meditate upon
it, or repeat it as an affirmation throughout
the day.

======
Julie Jordan Scott is a Writer, Speaker, Success Coach, Actor,
Workshop Facilitator and Mother Extraordinaire who works with
creative, active oriented people to lead remarkable lives
through coaching, teleclasses and ecourses. Visit her website
to find out more and subscribe to her award winning ezines now.
http://www.5passions.com - Dare to Discover Your Passion

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links