Free-Reprint Article Written by: Mark Susnow
See Terms of Reprint Below.

*
*
*    ReprintArticles-Paradise@yahoogroups.com
*

This article has been distributed by:
http://Article-Distribution.com

Helpful Link:

Article Title:
==============
Spring...A Time for Renewal

Article Description:
====================
Life's seasons are amazing with each season having its unique
cycle. It's been a long winter and I'm starting to feel spring.
Unfortunately for many the winter storms haven't been kind. When
you're in the middle of a storm, you sometimes wonder if it will
ever end.

Additional Article Information:
===============================
Distribution Date and Time: Fri Mar 24 02:36:07 EST 2006

Written By:     Mark Susnow
Copyright:      2006

Article URL:
http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/s/spring-a-time-for-renewal.shtml

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Mark_Susnow

Spring...A Time for Renewal
Copyright © 2006 Mark Susnow
Inspire Possibility
http://www.inspirepossibility.com/

Life's seasons are amazing with each season having its unique
cycle. It's been a long winter and I'm starting to feel spring.
Unfortunately for many the winter storms haven't been kind. When
you're in the middle of a storm, you sometimes wonder if it will
ever end. Yet you know after the storm there will be a sense of
calmness, clarity and beauty. The air feels different and you
only need to look up at the sky and you feel lighter. As spring
approaches you notice the wild flowers, the blossoms on the fruit
trees and the abundance of birds that surround you. At night you
notice the stars in the sky, the brightness of the moon and feel
the crispness in the air.

Spring is a time for new beginnings and brings with it a sense of
hope and optimism. As you prepare for the spring ritual and think
about what you want to harvest, you pull out the weeds and
prepare the soil for planting. Imagine if you will, that the
weeds are your limiting beliefs that clutter your mind and the
seeds you spread around in the garden are your ideas....
possibilities planted in the garden of your mind.

How you cultivate your garden determines your harvest. Sometimes
you pour seeds from the package right onto the soil and at other
times you might follow a systematic plan of planting every few
inches. The seeds grow from the darkness toward the light and
will nurture you in many ways. What is more important is what you
harvest in the future from these seeds. They are your destiny.

This spring let us be inspired by the ritual of spring to think
bigger...to think about what we can plant that will transcend our
normal way of looking at spring. Think of spring as a time of
possibility. Be sure to plant some seeds that won't have to be
replanted next year, that will grow and can be harvested and
enjoyed by future generations. We are talking about our vision.

Sometimes an inspiring poem says it all. This poem, written in
500 B.C. by an anonymous Chinese poet, is most poignant. Enjoy
the poem and share your vision.

The Harvest

If you are thinking a year ahead,
sow seed.
If you are thinking ten years ahead,
plant a tree.
If you are thinking one hundred years ahead,
educate the people.
By sowing seed once,
you will harvest once.
By planting a tree,
you will harvest tenfold.
By educating the people,
you will harvest one hundredfold.

Imagine there's a movie screen, the movie screen of your mind
that connects with the universal mind of the world. You have a
magic power that can influence the way people think. You can
empower the world to think differently.

What is it you want people to know and in what ways do you want
them to change? What is your hope for yourself, your community
and the world? My hope is that we all share our vision because we
all want the same thing. We want to experience love and that
sense of connection. We long for peace on the planet and want to
see an end to world hunger. When enough of us share the same
vision and commit to it, we can create an unstoppable force of
possibility.

When we feel connected to each other, to nature and to this
empowering presence we know we are not alone. From this place of
knowing, we know that what is possible in our lives is unlimited.
As spring unfolds it is my hope the seeds you plant renew your
sense of hope and optimism. May you be inspired by this journey.

Feel free to share this letter with the friends in your circle
and let them know about the advantages of being on the journey.
Part of my journey has been expanding my capacity and ability to
connect with other like minded people around the world. These
letters, my website and you help me make this connection
possible. Your suggestions and comments also help me sense what
is on all of our minds.

Journey On

Mark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(415) 453-5016

Mark Susnow has a unique background. Formerly a successful trial
attorney for 30 years, as well as musician, he integrates what it
takes to be truly prosperous in the world with the inner wisdom
unfolded to him through years of yoga and meditation practice.
As a personal coach, leadership consultant and inspirational
speaker, Mark provides inspiration and motivation to many
business leaders and professionals. He knows what it means to
have a big vision and has demonstrated the courage and energy
it takes to accomplish it. Consider contacting Mark and be
sure to visit his website http://www.inspirepossibility.com

--- END ARTICLE ---

TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
(Last Updated:  April 7, 2005)

  The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

*** Digital Reprint Rights ***

  Hyperlinks (clickable links).

  within the article.

*** Author Notification ***

  or her work. Mark Susnow can be reached at:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Print Permission at:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

free tool:  http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl