Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kamau Austin

Attack the Ravages of Time with Anti-Aging Agents

Article Description:
Humankind has long sought to reverse the aging process. We
have tried to defy nature by developing methods that will
stop or reverse the aging process; in the process, we've
consulted magic, superstition, medicine, and science.

Distribution Date and Time: Thu Mar 30 05:01:28 EST 2006

Written By:     Kamau Austin
Copyright:      2006, All Rights Reserved

Kamau Austin's Picture URL:

Attack the Ravages of Time with Anti-Aging Agents
Copyright © 2006 Kamau Austin, All Rights Reserved
DBA AdPro Media Sales

Promising Anti-aging Foods, Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs, and

Humankind has long sought to reverse the aging process. We
have tried to defy nature by developing methods that will
stop or reverse the aging process; in the process, we've
consulted magic, superstition, medicine, and science.
However, nothing has worked.

The best protection from this process is to fight it from
the beginning. Proper diet and regular exercise combat the
effects of aging and there are many other techniques and
supplements that can help your body look more youthful. In
fact, nature has provided its own materials to help stall
the aging process.

Take responsibility for your own health and ensure that you
are fit to fight aging disorders. From a very young age, you
can maintain your diet and exercise regularly; this helps
the body develop mechanisms to fight diseases.
Supplements can help. Spirulina, for example, offers several
advantages. It supports cardiovascular function, improves
gastrointestinal and digestive health, strengthens the
immune system, and improves detoxifying.
Blueberries also help stall the aging process. For
centuries, people have enjoyed the flavor and bright colors
of blueberries. In a new study funded by The National
Institute on Aging (NIA), animals fed a diet rich with
blueberry extract performed better in memory tests when
compared to those that did not receive the extract.
Indeed, blueberries and other foods containing antioxidants
may help stall the aging process. Such foods are also
helpful in combating diseases caused by mental degeneration.
Eating iron-rich vegetables like spinach helps fight the
effects of aging by protecting against muscular degeneration
and disorders.

Studies have suggested a diet rich in soy helps reduce the
risk of breast cancer and osteoporosis and reduces the risk
of prostate cancer.
The degeneration of the immune system is one of the major
setbacks of aging. With the passage of time, the body is
less able to fight infections.  Senior citizens, for
example, do not have a strong automatic response to
infection in contrast to young people.

In young people, fever is an indicator of infection, but in
older individuals fevers are rare. While the immune system
is still an active part of older individuals, it usually
loses a bit of its keenness in detecting diseases.
Since the immune system is our primary defense system, you
must take special care of it as you age. Plan to eat food
rich in vitamin E as it protects the cells of the immune
system from damage. Take supplements to ensure that you are
definitely taking in all the required nutrients.

One such supplement is Immunitril(tm). Immunitril(tm) is
filled with some of the best reported immune boosters like
Echinacea, Elderberry, Astragalus, Golden Seal, among
others. And it will go a long way in strengthening your
immune system. Immunitril(tm) is available at Amazon and

Kamau Austin is a health and fitness enthusiast and
advocate. He writes on a regular basis on timeless
health and fitness tips at the Fit After Forty Blog.
See more useful health and fitness news and tips at...

This Article must be published with a disclaimer as such...
This article is for general information purposes only. Before
under taking any exercise or treatment program always first
check first with your doctor and health professionals.

  or her work. Kamau Austin can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Kamau Austin