Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kathy Castillo

Feeling "Water Logged" Again? Break the Monthly Cycle of Bloating and Weight

Article Description:
It's that time of the month again. That means it's time to begin
bloating and gaining water weight again. Many women feel
irritable and bloated before, during, and after menstruation.
Often dietary changes and a little exercise are enough to relieve
the bloating and swelling...

Distribution Date and Time: Tue Apr 11 23:32:02 EDT 2006

Written By:     Kathy Castillo
Copyright:      2006, All Rights Reserved

Feeling "Water Logged" Again? Break the Monthly Cycle of Bloating and Weight
Copyright © 2006 Kathy Castillo, All Rights Reserved
DBA AdPro Media Sales

It's that time of the month again. That means it's time to begin
bloating and gaining water weight again. Many women feel
irritable and bloated before, during, and after menstruation.
Bloating is uncomfortable abdominal pressure and tightness.

Often dietary changes and a little exercise are enough to relieve
the bloating and swelling, even when the cause is hormonal, says
Suzanne Trupin, M.D., head of the Department of Obstetrics and
Gynecology at the University of Illinois, College of Medicine at

Many doctors say that women can avoid bloating by doing regular
exercise since doing so sweats the excess fluid out of the body.
Eating more high fiber foods also helps. They also recommended
taking a hot bath right before the cycle begins or applying a
heating pad on the abdomen at the first sign of menstruation.
Since many women work full-time and raise children, these cures
aren't always feasible. In addition, some women have sensitive
abdomens and cannot apply a heating pad without getting burned.
Male doctors also have no idea what it is like to suffer that
menstrual bloat and sometimes take their female patients'
complains about the issue lightly.

No woman should ever have to endure menstrual bloating. It can
be horrible and can include stomach pains, weight gain,
irritability, and water retention.

Like water balloons, your cells are filled with water. A high-
sodium diet, a change in eating patterns, and an increase in
hormones causes menstrual bloating and water retention. According
to doctors, women are at higher risks for water retention because
of the rise and fall of hormones that occur during the menstrual

When a woman retains a lot of water, her hands, feet, legs and
arms can swell. This swelling can also cause pain and prevent her
from living her normal life. Water retention can also cause
headaches and back pain.

A woman's diet and eating patterns can have some effect on water
retention. In her book, Once a Month, Dr. Katharina Dalton writes
that when a person doesn't eat for many hours, blood sugar gets
very low. This causes the body to release adrenaline and signals
the body to release some of its stored sugar from cells to
balance out the blood sugar. When sugar is taken from the cells,
they fill up with water; this is what causes the bloating, weight
gain and painful symptoms. According to Dr. Dalton, women who
retain water release adrenaline a lot sooner than the bodies of
other women.

There is a product that can help ease the pain and discomfort of
bloating. It is an anti-bloating product known as Hydrozyne. It
can be found at Amazon or at  Hydrozyne
is ideal for women who feel bloated before, during and after
menstruation. It is especially good for women who are always on
the go and who do not have time to exercise regularly or for
those who have sensitive abdomens. You do not have to feel
bloated anymore; Hydrozyne will help alleviate all of your
bloating discomfort. Just imagine what it would be like to
actually go through a menstrual cycle without any weight gain,
water retention or that bloating feeling. Hydrozyne can take the
discomfort out of the monthly cycle.

"I have been taking this product for about six months and it has
changed my life. I used to get so nervous about getting that
bloating feeling at work or school, because I knew that the pain
and discomfort would make me very irritable. Plus, when I got
bloated, my work clothes did not fit me properly. There were even
times that I went home because the bloating pain was unbearable.
So, I decided to try Hydrozyne. I had nothing to lose but pain,
and that is exactly what I lost! Ever since I started taking this
product, my bloating has almost disappeared. My monthly cycle
comes and goes and causes me no pain or discomfort. Every once in
a while, I experience some cramping, but it is normal and
tolerable. With Hydrozyne my cramping is minimal."

There is no reason why you should have to endure menstrual
bloating and water retention each month. Eating right and
exercising regularly can alleviate the symptoms. Products like
Hydrozyne can help eliminate the symptoms. Decide which method
is best for you and take control.

Kathy Castillo is a health and fitness enthusiast and
advocate. She writes on a regular basis on timeless
health and fitness tips at the Fit After Forty Blog.
See more useful health and fitness news and tips at:
Copyright 2006 AdPro Media Sales, All Rights Reserved
courtesy Kamau Austin.

This Article must be published with a disclaimer as such...
This article is for general information purposes only. Before
under taking any exercise or treatment program always first
check first with your doctor and health professionals.

  or her work. Kathy Castillo can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Kathy Castillo