Free-Reprint Article Written by: Shannon Baldwin
See Terms of Reprint Below.

*
*
*    ReprintArticles-Paradise@yahoogroups.com
*

This article has been distributed by:
http://Article-Distribution.com

Helpful Link:

Article Title:
==============
Your Automatic Right to be Rich

Article Description:
====================
You develop in mind, soul, and body by making use of things, and
our society is structured so that you must have money in order to
get these things. And so, the basis of all advancement for your
life must be the science of getting rich.

Additional Article Information:
===============================
Distribution Date and Time: Wed Apr 26 22:36:52 EDT 2006

Written By:     Shannon Baldwin
Copyright:      2006

Article URL:
http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/b/your-automatic-right-to-be-rich.shtml

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Shannon_Baldwin

Your Automatic Right to be Rich
Copyright © 2006 Shannon Baldwin
Wallace Wattles Online
http://www.WallaceWattlesOnline.com

It's a fact that you cannot possibly live a really complete
and successful life unless you are rich. You can't achieve your
greatest potential in talent or soul development unless you have
plenty of money. And to unfold your soul and to develop talent
you must have many things to use and you cannot have these things
unless you have money to buy them with.

You develop in mind, soul, and body by making use of things, and
our society is structured so that you must have money in order to
get these things. And so, the basis of all advancement for your
life must be the science of getting rich.

   "The object of all life is development; and everything that
   lives has an inalienable right to all the development it is
   capable of attaining." --- Wallace D. Wattles

Your right to life means your right to have the free and
unrestricted use of all the things that are needed for your
fullest mental, spiritual, and physical unfoldment - in other
words, your automatic right to be rich.

We're not going to talk about riches in a figurative way - to
be really rich doesn't mean to be satisfied or content with a
little. You shouldn't be satisfied with a little if you're
capable of using and enjoying more.

The purpose of Nature is the advancement and unfoldment of life;
and you should have all the things that can contribute to the
power; elegance, beauty, and richness of life - to be content
with less is a crime.

Life today has advanced so far, and become so complex, that the
average person requires a great amount of money in order to live
in a way that even approaches completeness.

You naturally want to be all that you are capable of being; this
desire to realize innate possibilities is inherent in your human
nature; you can't help wanting to be all that you can be.

To succeed in life you must be what you want to be; you can
become what you want to be only by making use of things, and you
can have the free use of things only as you become rich enough to
buy them. To understand the science of getting rich then becomes
the most important of all knowledge.

There is nothing wrong in wanting to get rich. The desire for
wealth is really the desire for a richer, fuller, and more
abundant life and that desire is praise worthy. Anyone who
doesn't want to live more abundantly is abnormal, and so the
person who doesn't wish to have enough money to buy all they
want is abnormal.

   "There are three motives for which we live; we live for the
   body, we live for the mind, we live for the soul. No one of
   these is better or holier than the other; all are alike
   desirable, and no one of the three--body, mind, or soul--can
   live fully if either of the others is cut short of full life
   and expression. It is not right or noble to live only for the
   soul and deny mind or body; and it is wrong to live for the
   intellect and deny body or soul." --- Wallace D. Wattles

I'm sure you're acquainted with the consequences of living for
the body and denying both mind and soul; and we see that real
life means the complete expression of all that we can give
through body, mind, and soul.

Whatever you say, you can't be really happy or satisfied unless
your body is living fully in every function, and unless the same
is true of your mind and soul.

Wherever there is unexpressed possibility, or function not
performed, there is unsatisfied desire. Desire is possibility
seeking expression, or function seeking performance.

You cannot live fully in body without good food, comfortable
clothing, and warm shelter; and without freedom from excessive
work. Rest and recreation are also a necessary part of your
physical life.

You cannot live fully in mind without books and time to study
them, without opportunity for travel and observation, or without
intellectual companionship.

To live fully in mind you must have intellectual recreation,
and you should surround yourself with all the objects of art
and beauty you are capable of using and appreciating.

To live fully in soul, you must have love; and love is denied
expression by poverty.

Your highest happiness is found in the giving of things to the
ones you love - love finds its most natural and spontaneous
expression in giving.

If you have nothing to give you cannot fill your place as a wife
or husband, as a citizen, or as a person. It's in the use of
material things that you find full life for your body, develop
your mind, and unfold your soul.

   "It is perfectly right that you should desire to be rich;
   if you are a normal man or woman you cannot help doing
   so. It is perfectly right that you should give your
   best attention to the Science of Getting Rich, for it
   is the noblest and most necessary of all studies."
   --- Wallace D. Wattles

Shannon Baldwin helps people make positive changes in their
lives quickly through the timeless wisdom of Wallace D. Wattles.
Read more about Wallace and his writings at:
http://www.WallaceWattlesOnline.com

--- END ARTICLE ---

TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
(Last Updated:  April 7, 2005)

  The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

*** Digital Reprint Rights ***

  Hyperlinks (clickable links).

  within the article.

*** Author Notification ***

  or her work. Shannon Baldwin can be reached at:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Print Permission at:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

free tool:  http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl

ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

and opinion of its author, Shannon Baldwin
http://www.WallaceWattlesOnline.com

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links