Title of Article - *Take Your Angel On Vacation*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 425 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~~

Take Your Angel On Vacation
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com

Would you like to feel peace when  you go on vacation?
Take your Angel with you.

Have you had vacations where the traffic was bad, the rooms
were bad, the atmosphere is anything except conducive to
relaxation?  What is missing there?

Well, I would say that when we are having bad experiences,
it just might be because we didn't take the time to ask our
Angels for help.

Why not start out immediately with your Angel's help?
Picture this:

Get your map or your literature out where you are going
to use to pick your vacation.  Sit your whole family down
at the table and leave a chair for your Angel.  If that doesn't
feel right, sit an Angel figure on the table or on a place near
the table.  Ask your Angel to participate in this discussion,
and just assume that whatever is being said is being guided
by your Angel.

Now that that's done, ask your Angel to help you save the
right amount of money for the vacation and be assured that
it is done.

Next, when you are packing the vehicle for your vacation,
ask your Angel's help not only in picking out the right clothes
that you need to take, but also in loading the vehicle.

Now, consult your Angel every step of the way.  If that's
not possible, at least check in with her at night.  Most
especially when you check in to your motel/hotel.  Unpack,
then go to each corner of the room(s) and ask your Angel's
blessing for a good stay and a good night's sleep.  I like to
take small votive candles and place them near each corner
also.  They take away the hotel smell and give the room a
homey scent.

And don't forget when you head back home from vacation to
ask your Angel to guide you safely home and to help with a
quick unpacking time so that everything is back where it
belongs in no time.

Ta-da!  A smooth and fantastic vacation.  It works!  Believe
me it does!

Thanks for reading,

Jan

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for attracting
your Angels:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/31ways.php

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us! Blog here:
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/blogaawu/
Check out all my blogs here:
http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has written
a powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more about it here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/healthecourse/healthoffer.php

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles1.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com