Title of Article - *True Guidance*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 420 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~~

How Do You Know If You've Received True Guidance?
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
http://www.angelsarewithus.com

How about if you prayed and prayed for something and, finally,
the answer came.  How do you know if it's True Guidance?

Here is how you can tell.  Ask yourself these questions:

Does it have a mature tone and content, does it have an immature
tone and make suggestions?

Does it say the same thing repeatedly, or does it switch topics
impulsively?

Does it talk about your life's purpose or mission, or about how
to compete with others?

Does it want you to be joyful right now, or does it want to delay
your happiness for the future?

Is it strong, powerful, difficult to ignore, or insidious and sneaky?

Does it have a ring of familiarity to it, or does it seem out of sync
with your interests and lifestyle?

If you are receiving True Guidance, it will say *you,* not *I*
constantly.

Does it have a loving and energizing feel to it, or does it drain your
enthusiasm and energy?

Does it surround you with warm, loving energy, or does it make
you feel cold, prickly, alone, or afraid?

Does it sound supportive and motivational, or does it sound
abusive and critical?

Does it assure you that you can do it, or does it tear down your
confidence?

Does it empower you, or weaken you?

Is it direct and to the point, or wordy and full of rationalizations?
Does it come suddenly in response to prayer, or gradually in
response to worry?

Does it say you are equal and one with others, or does it say that
you are better or worse than others?

If it's mature, consistent, helps others, and doesn't procrastinate,
it is probably True Guidance.

If it's strong and powerful, if it sounds familiar, and if it's spoken
in second person, meaning it's saying, *You,* not *I,* then it is
probably True Guidance.

If it feels like a warm hug, is supportive, and gets to the point,
then it's probably True Guidance.

If it comes suddenly and completely, and isn't led up to, then it's
probably True Guidance.

So, if you're having doubts on how to answer that question,
backtrack and see if the answer had already been coming slowly,
or if it suddenly arrived.

Remember, these are only guidelines, but the most important
guideline is to trust in God, that he will show you the right
answer, and keep you on track.

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/blogaawu/
Check out all my blogs here:
http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has
\written a powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more
about it here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/healthecourse/healthoffer.php

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles1.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com