Title of Article - *How To Access Your Angelic Vision*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 280 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

How To Access Your Angelic Vision
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved

Do you feel you aren't able to see what your Angels want
you to see?

Do you wish you were more attuned to your Angels?

Are you willing to take the time to learn to do both?

Great!  Let's take about 30 seconds and just look at
something.  Pick anything.  Could be the clock on the wall,
the crystal hanging from its hook, the picture of your kids
or grandkids.

Just take 30 seconds and look at it.  Study the detail.  What
color is it, what shape is it, what texture is it?

Now, close your eyes and look at it in your mind's eye.  Slowly,
ask your mind to change the modalities of the object for you.
How about making it brighter?  Larger?  Adding more detail?
Adjust the screen in your mind to be larger, closer, tilted.  Turn
the object around in your mind, and look at it from different
angles.  Again, this is only in your mind.  Practice this twice a
day, and see if your vision's acuity increases.  You should
experience a shift after a week of faithfully doing this.

Now start to notice the physical surroundings of places you visit.
Pay attention to ordinary things and you'll soon notice the richness
around you.  By noticing the little things, you become more adept
at accessing details from your Divine guidance.

If you never thought about Angels much before this, think about
them now.  In everything you do, in everywhere you go.  See their
work.  Enjoy the experience.  Feel their love.  It shines on everyone.
Angels are blessing you, even as we speak.

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for attracting
your Angels:

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
Check out all my blogs here:

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has
\written a powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more
about it here:

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
Red Hat Ladies Society

Jan Tincher