Title of Article - *Ever Been Nudged By An Angel?*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 430 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

Ever Been Nudged By An Angel?
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved

I remember when I first started talking to my Angel.  I
wondered, as I was trying to communicate with her, if she was

It was my first time, you know, and it was a lot like telling
myself the lamp was listening -- which I figured it definitely
wasn't.  I hadn't seen an Angel, all I had to go on were the
things I'd read or heard about.  Regardless, I decided to give
it my best shot and that I would listen closely for her answer.

I determined the best way to start was to tell her my
troubles.  I remember my shoulders were slumped, my head was
down, and I was frowning as I stared at my toes peeking out
from my sandals.

That was when I got my first nudge from my Angel.  Because as
I was talking, my eyes kept going up to a picture of my
mother.  Finally, I stopped complaining and picked up the
phone to call her.  *I could have sworn I heard a sigh of
relief from my Angel.*

Sure enough, when I called I could tell my mother was really
happy to hear from me.  I could tell all my mom needed was an
*anchor,* someone to talk to, to tell her that she wasn't
alone.  When I hung up, we both were feeling better.

Soon after that, my husband called home from work, for no
reason at all, just to see how I was getting along.  Suddenly,
the day wasn't so bad.  The troubles I had complained about to
my Angel were handled somewhere between *hi* and *good-bye.*

Since then, I have had many nudges from my Angel.

Have you?  Have you paid attention to your Angel today?  Maybe
she's telling you, *Go out, see what's happening.  Reach out
to someone.  Be an answer to someone's prayer.*

Don't worry that you won't catch it, won't realize that THAT
was a nudge.  If you are open to it, it will keep coming until
you do catch it.  Your Angel loves you.  There are great times

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for attracting
your Angels:

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
Check out all my blogs here:

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has
\written a powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more
about it here:

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
Red Hat Ladies Society

Jan Tincher