Title of Article - *Angels and Money*
Author - Jan Tincher mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Word count - 420 words word-wrapped at 60 char. per line
This article may be freely distributed in its entirety with the
Copyright and Resource Box included.  Thank you!
If you would like to see more articles, go here:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are receiving this from me personally, not from a list,
(does it have your name in the To part of the heading or are
you a part of a list?), and do not want to receive the latest
articles, please reply to this email with *no more articles*
written in the subject line -- without the *'s.  Remember, if
you are a part of a list, you must unsub scribe from them as
I will not have your email ad dress on my list.

~~~~~~~~~~

Angels and Money
~ By Jan Tincher

Copyright © Jan Tincher - All Rights reserved
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com

Consider your worth as a Child of God.  What is your value?

God and the Angels believe your value is so great, that it is
impossible to place a price tag on you.  Value your creative gifts
as God and the Angels value you.

How you decide to express yourself affects the vibration or quality
of energy you are exchanging with others.

Jealousy, greed, laziness, self-doubt, and feeling unworthy can
affect the quality of your service, your talent, and the energy you
are exchanging with others.  Make a concerted effort to be happy.
Release jealousy, greed, laziness, self-doubt, feeling unworthy, and
any other negative emotion you've been harboring.  This makes
room for happiness, joy, love, and all good things.  Consider it
housecleaning.  You clean your house, why not make sure your
temple -- your mind and body -- is clean so you can reap God's
rewards?

If the vibrations of love, empowerment, and grace enter in your
work, the money received will multiply for the giver and receiver.

To attract money we need to face our fears of lack of money,
and allow ourselves to experience the generosity of the universe.
If we don't face our fear, we are allowing it to grow.  The
stronger our fear, the more resistance we have to receiving
money.

What we focus on, grows.  Are we focusing on our fear, or
how *good* it feels to receive good from the universe?
Focusing on how *good* it feels to receive, even if we haven't
received it yet, attracts good.  Focusing on how *bad* it feels
to go without attracts, guess what, bad.

When you KNOW you are made of God's love, your wealth
comes in a continuous flow.  You will always have enough
and more than enough.  You will have all the Angels and God
have to offer.  You must let go of your Ego -- for it is your
Ego that is most afraid of losing -- and operate from your
spirit.  All good things, money included, come when you are
happy.  When you are happy, you are attracting good fortune.
When you are not happy, you are attracting the opposite.

When you are unhappy, stand or sit up straight,  straighten
your shoulders, and smile to attract God's blessings.  Just this
small act signals that you are open to receiving them.  God
will see this.  He is always there for you.

Thanks for reading,

Jan

P.S. Here's what I've found to be the best methods for attracting
your Angels:
Http://www.angelsarewithus.com/31ways.php

~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2007, Jan Tincher, All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Check out my Angels Are With Us Blog here:
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/blogaawu/
Check out all my blogs here:
http://tameyourbrain.com/blogs.htm

Would you like to learn how to heal faster? Jan has written
a powerful, new ecourse on healing. Read more about it here:
Http://www.tameyourbrain.com/healthecourse/healthoffer.php

==>Publishers, you are welcome to reprint this article in its entirety,
provided you retain the above resource box including this notice.
If you are interested in more Angel Articles, visit my article page at
http://www.angelsarewithus.com/articles1.htm

Click here for your fr*ee "Tame Your Brain!" Toolbar!
<http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm>http://www.tameyourbrain.com/toolbar/tybtoolbaroffer.htm
If you like it, please pass it on to your friends!
(Sorry, not applicable to Macs.)

Other sites you might like:
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
http://www.angelsarewithus.com