Dear Publishers,

publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters.  Please do
not make changes without permission.  A courtesy copy of the publication  this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Fat-Free Delicious Chinese Salad Dressing
By Monica Resinger
_http://homemakersjournal.com_ (http://homemakersjournal.com)

I've tried all the fat-free bottled salad dressings and haven't found one
that I like.  This recipe is almost fat-free and is delicious.  My mom  created
it by changing some of the ingredients that were on another recipe for a
Chinese Chicken Salad.

1/4 cup fresh or bottled lemon juice
2 Tbsp soy sauce
4 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp table salt
1 tsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
1/2 tsp  black pepper

Mix all ingredients together until sugar dissolves.  Delicious!

Monica is the founder Homemaker's Journal E-publications, the growing home
of many fun and informative home and garden e-books, tip sheets, articles and
more!  _http://homemakersjournal.com/_ (http://homemakersjournal.com/)
Get a  FREE Slowcooker Recipe E-book when you subscribe to Monica's FREE
e-zine for  homemakers!  To subscribe and receive instructions for picking up
your
FREE  e-book, just send a blank e-mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Feel  free to publish this article as long as the above bylines & this note
are  included; notification at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
 would be  appreciated.

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links