Dear Publishers,

publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters.  Please do
not make changes without permission.  A courtesy copy of the publication  this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Organize Your Leftover Containers in Four Easy Steps!
by Monica  Resinger
_http://homemakersjournal.com_ (http://homemakersjournal.com)

It was time to organize my leftover containers that are kept in a kitchen
cupboard on a slide out shelf. I didn't realize how long it had been since the
last time I did this until I got to the bottom of the shelf and found things
I'm  ashamed to tell. I will tell you that there were containers I had
forgotten I  had because they were buried so deep.

How could this be useful?! Really, the only use it had was to barely store
my leftover containers; ‘barely’ meaning each time I'd open the door,
something  would fall out. I had to ask myself 'why would I need 250
containers?!'
Just  joking, it wasn't that much, but it was too much. Here's how I got this
cupboard  in shape in four easy steps:

1. I took everything out of the cupboard. This is a cupboard close to the
floor so I sat on the floor and took them out and set them around me on the
(clean) floor. When the shelf was cleared out, I vacuumed it and wiped it off.

2. From the lids and containers on the floor, anything I didn't use or want
anymore either went into the trash or into a bag to be donated to the Goodwill
 depending on if it was still useful or not.

3. With what was left, I matched containers with lids. Each container I
found that still had a lid (don't ask me where the others went!), I'd set back
into the cupboard and each lid went into a square plastic organizer to hold
them; this way the lids would still be in with the containers, but not all
scattered around. I stacked the containers according to their size and shape.

4. I threw away the remaining disposable lids and containers (yogurt, sour
cream, margarine, etc.) that didn't have a match and donated any good, no match
 lids or containers to the Goodwill; I'm sure they'll find a match for them.

Complete in four easy steps! Now when I open that cupboard, the containers
don't come falling out and I can easily find the container I need. It is a
great  feeling to have them organized (for a change).

For more home organization tips, check out the Guidebook for Getting and
Staying Organized:  _http://homemakersjournal.com/organizationguide.htm_
(http://homemakersjournal.com/organizationguide.htm)

Monica is the founder Homemaker's Journal E-publications, the growing home
of many fun and informative home and garden e-books, tip sheets, articles and
more!  _http://homemakersjournal.com/_ (http://homemakersjournal.com/)
Get a  FREE Slowcooker Recipe E-book when you subscribe to Monica's FREE
e-zine for  homemakers!  To subscribe and receive instructions for picking up
your
FREE  e-book, just send a blank e-mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

48)

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links