Please feel free to publish the following article (in its entirety) in your
publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters. Please do not
make changes without permission. A courtesy copy of the publication this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ten Ways to Enjoy Summer
By Monica Resinger
For a lot of us, warm sunny weather is only here 3-4 months out of the year.
Because of this, we should put in the extra effort to enjoy it to the fullest
while it’s here. Here are 10 ways to do so.
1. Brew a pot of sun tea. Put desired amount of tea bags in a sun tea jar or
other glass jar, fill with water and set in the sun. Add fresh herbs at this
point if you wish. Let sit in the sun until tea has reached color you desire.
Sweeten to taste, chill and serve over ice.
2. Cook on the grill whenever possible. Not only is this a pleasant way to
cook but you don’t heat up your kitchen and the food is delicious.
3. Lay in the sun and read a good book. Be sure to put your sunscreen on!
4. Take a drive to the country, the mountains, the ocean, the desert or other
place of nature. Pack a picnic if you wish or stop to get hamburgers at a
small-town hamburger shop. The burgers are much better than city fast food!
5. Take a bike ride around your neighborhood. Look for ideas people have used
to decorate their yards and use them yourself. Enjoy the blooming flowers and
6. Play outdoor games. Frisbee and badminton are great if it’s just your
family. If you can get a group together, try volleyball or baseball.
7. Pack a picnic and go fishing. This is fun with or without a boat. Be sure
to bring sunscreen.
8. Go yard saling. What a great way to have fun and find many bargains! A
lot of local and freebie papers have yard sale directories to help you map out
a plan of action.
9. Have a yard sale. Get rid of clutter and earn some cash. Fill a cooler
with pop and sell individual cans or have the kids sell lemonade.
10. Play in the water at the local pool, water park or lake.
Above all be sure you take advantage of the warm summer months and enjoy as
much as possible!
Monica is the founder Homemaker's Journal E-publications, the growing home of
many fun and informative home and garden e-books, tip sheets, articles and
Get a FREE Slowcooker Recipe E-book when you subscribe to Monica's FREE e-zine
for homemakers! To subscribe and receive instructions for picking up your FREE
e-book, just send a blank e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Feel free to publish this article as long as the above bylines & this note are
included; notification at [EMAIL PROTECTED] would be appreciated.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE USING ARTICLES POSTED ON THE GROUP:
1. Print the article in its entirety. Don't make any changes in the article .
2. Print the resource box with all articles in their entirety.
3. Send the Author a copy of the reprinted article or the URL
where the articles was posted.
Anything short of following these three rules is a violation
of the Authors Copyright.Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: