Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This is Gopal from IT Logix. I have an immediate requirement for one of my
big five clients. Please have a look at the requirement and reply back with
your con updated word formatted resume according to the requirement and the
First Name: * *
TITLE :- Websphere MQ Admin
DURATION :- 6 months+
LOCATION :- Sparks, MD
*RATE : $55 **/hr (MAX)*
Phone screen followed by a f2f
*PUBLISHED – JOB DESCRIPTION*
· Support IBM WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere MQ,
including: installs, upgrades, configurations, tuning, load balancing,
clustering, and troubleshooting
· Install/configure/Maintain Websphere Application Server (Network
and/or Enterprise editions) and Websphere MQ.
· Web Administration skill required. Web Servers include IHS and
IIS. Must have excellent knowledge in troubleshooting Web Servers and
WebSphere plug-in configuration issues.
· Must have strong administration skills on Linux/Solaris.
Scripting in Korn and Bash shell preferred.
· Must be able to work with developers in troubleshooting,
developing and deploying J2EE applications. This includes having excellent
knowledge in implementing EJB, JNDI, JAAS, JMS, JMX, JTA and JDBC.
· Conduct Systems/Applications Management using Administrative
Interfaces Systems Management (Admin Console, WSAdmin). Jython experience
· Develop performance strategy to provide benchmarking and capacity
planning statistics for WebSphere and MQ
· Develop Workload Management/ Scalability/ High-Availability
strategies (clusters, load balancing, session state management, etc).
· Performance Tune WAS by configuring caching, queuing, pooling, JVM
· Manage memory and configuration for WAS applications
· Maintain consistent configurations across Production, Test, and
· Implement and maintain integrated version control system;
Subversion experience preferred.
· Provide continuous execution metrics, deliver technology
improvement recommendations, and implement, and mentor IT improvement.
· Architect WAS for enterprise-wide roll out with existing/required
topology (cells/nodes, LDAP, DB Servers, JMS, etc)
· Determine true RCA and recommend permanent solutions
· Excellent communication skills required
· Knowledge transfer to MiddleWare team
· Produce and update written documentation
· Other duties as assigned
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at