*
Hello,

I am interested in networking with you through Linkedin.  I am willing to
share my contacts and networks with you.  Nowadays, networking is the prime
resource of all professionals to get anything done.

You can click on the link below to view my profile.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/9/a90/592

If you have a Linkedin account, signin and send me an invitation by
searching for Tahir Irtis.  I will gladly accept.

If you dont have an account, I suggest you create one - free of charge -
takes less than a minute.  Recruiting is our business.  As recruiters,
networking is extremely important. After creating an account, send me an
invitation - Tahir Irtis.  I will gladly accept.
--
Thanks and Regards

Ramesh Kumar
Vayu Inc