One of our direct client is looking for a consultant for below mentioned
position, please let me know your interest and availability and get back
ASAP with updated profiles and contact details.

Please send the Matching Profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oracle Technical OLM Consultant

Location: Wayne, PA
Length: 6 months

Start: ASAP
Interview :phone

*Skill sets*–

1-2 years of experience Oracle Lease Management technical (billing,
collections, transactional reporting, general OLM) –

3-5 years of interfaces, conversions, forms, extensions, workflow, reports

Excellent communication skills

Thanks and Regards,
John Victor
Soft Byte Technical Services Inc.