Hello,

Please read requirement carefully and send only matching resume!!!

We have an immediate requirement for Applications Development - Client Server
in Columbus, OH
Please see the requirement below. I appreciate if you can send me your
Consultant Updated resume, Rate expectation, Contact details ASAP for
fast process,

((( Please send only matching resume  )))

Position: Applications Development - Client Server

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 3 months

Rate: DOE

 Please only send candidates with ALL of the following skills:

Middle Tier Java development

webservices

XML

Must have Mortgage application development experience.

Skills:

J2EE
Java
RAD
Webservices technology
XML technology
DB2/Oracle
MQ
Middleware services
ClearCase or other version control software
Good communications skills
Experience in banking desired
Experience in mortgage preferred

Roles and Responsibilities: RSI Developer on the IVR End State project
- develop and/or modify services.

Roshan
IT-Recruiter
Source One Professionals | www.sourceonepro.com | Phone 317-348-4345