*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Note: Make sure of all key
skills mentioned in the requirement.*
Title:- Performance Engineer (SQL Server, VB, Scripting)-
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: 12 Months
*Rate: $50/hr C2C (MAX)*
Must possess several years experience with recent versions of either MS SQL
Server or MySQL or both, including installation, configuration, schema
design, and maintenance in MS Windows environment…..Focus should be an
- Experience designing and developing a VB UI application to interface
with a database.
- Experience programming in VB.NET and C#
- Proficiently code in SQL as well as at least one of popular
DB-accessible scripting languages, like ASP, PHP, or Perl .
- Experience developing web based front end to data mine / search
- Experience with tools to import and export data from DB
- Experience with tools such as Crystal Reports to generate custom
reports from exported DB
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication
skills. They will be interfacing with 2 groups that will share a common
database. In addition, candidate will be presenting design schema to these
groups as stakeholders.
- Candidate will need to document all development efforts.
- Experience with HP (Mercury) Quality Center administration and
- Experience with DTM (Driver Test Manager), Microsoft's certification
- Experience with defect tracking databases **
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at