Below is a requirement for a business systems analyst with expertise in
Oracle Agile PDM

Location:           Memphis, TN
Duration:           7 months

CANDIDATE MUST HAVE Oracle AGILE Product Data Management (PDM)!!!! Need
someone with experience in a design/manufacturing environment and has
exposure to ECOs, BOMs, routings, design, manufacturing, costing, etc. The
person I am looking for would take our business process changes and
enhancement requests and configure the new workflows and routings into the
application. The person would also be an expert resource in the use of (not
necessarily the administration of) Agile PDM and could help assist employees
with issues that may arise (how to questions or break/fix). We need someone
that knows how to administer, configure, and resolve issues in Agile
9.2.2.We need an EXPERT not a novice in how to be utilize and
configure Oracle
Agile PDM. This person would take requests for enhancements and then convert
those requirements into Agile workflows and configurations. Only submit
candidates with in depth Oracle Agile 9.2.2 experience.

Krishna Mohan
Manager - HR/Accounts
(Putting all technologies to work)
Phone:(615) 838-4747