*Hi,*

*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for the
below mentioned requirement.*

*Position: Oracle Apps Compensation consultant *

*Location: Georgetown, Texas*

*Duration: 4+ Months *

*Rate: $55/Hr Best*

* *

*Face to Face is required.  Candidates in and around TX required!!*

* *

*Location:* Georgetown, Texas 10-15 miles outside of Austin, TX

*Must Haves:*

*Oracle Compensation work bench and Self Services Management experience at
multiple customer sites - 7years*

*Oracle Compensation work bench implementation experience - 5 years*

*Oracle Self Service implementation experience - 5 years*

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
Enterprise (SBE)
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.