Jersy.  I have a new spot for Database Architect opportunity with my
client's Plano, Texas.

In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site.  They are looking for
a very talented Database Architect who would be involved in building out &
enhancing their backend.  This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.
Below is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.  Please revert to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

back to me ASAP.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Client: Pepsico

* *

* Location – plano texas*

*Duration – 6 months*

* *

*Rate – open*

* *

*Database Architect*

Our client is seeking a Database Architect

*Position Requirements:*

VERY Proficient at Perl

Can demonstrate previous implementation of proactive monitoring of a

3 - 5 years experience performing both Oracle DBA and Database Engineering

Oracle DBA experience - on both Intel and Unix (HP / AIX)

Experience Installing Oracle, upgrading oracle, Oracle RAC experience on
Linux in a large shop, with a large deployment , Backup / recovery using
RMAN, Performance tuning, and Unix Korn shell scripting

Experience with Oracle Names Server / Oracle Internet Directory

Knowledge of basic Unix performance monitoring tools like glance, perfview,
top, sar, etc

Ability to troubleshoot system problems and to work quickly to resolve
system outages

Ability to work within a large and diverse team

Must be able to communicate effectively with different teams and provide
courteous customer service

Must be able to achieve results with little supervision

Excellent written and verbal skills.

Able to perform effectively under pressure or stress.

Works well in a team environment.

Displays a willingness to do whatever it takes to meet and exceed

Demonstrated ability to work with a minimum of supervision and manage own
areas of responsibility.

Can handle multiple concurrent tasks effectively.

Excellent problem solver.

Ability to rapidly learn and effectively apply new technologies and

*Preferred Skills*

Database Design

DB2 / UDB DBA / engineering experience

SQL Server DBA / engineering experience