My name is Rohit Shetty and I'm a recruiter with Trustek Inc, based in New
Jersy. I have a new spot for Sr. Project Manager opportunity with my Nassau
Park, NJ headquarters.
In short, my client is looking for a very talented Project Manager with Data
Modeling experience. This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP. Below
is an overview of the position for you to review. Please revert to
If interested, please give me a call at your earliest convenience and we can
explore this further.
I would really appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert
back to me asap.
Total IT Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :
Candidates MUST be local to attend in person interview
· MUST have PM experience working in a validated pharma environment
· MUST have heavy Data Modeling, Data Analysis, Data Profiling!!!!
Location: Nassau Park, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Title: Sr. Project Manager
Rate: $60.00 Corp
Experience managing the SDLC deliverables for a validated system in the
Pharmaceutical industry. Primary responsibility is Project Management of the
IM deliverables for an enhancement to the Enterprise Product Hub. Secondary
role is to perform data analysis and data profiling of potential new sources
6 to 10 Year Data Modeling experience
Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agreed
upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality.
• Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine requirements.
• Creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and
• Creates and manages work breakdown structure (WBS) and scheduled project
• Manages and supervises project team resources.
• Develops critical path analysis for project implementation.
• Responsible for business change management (incl. business process
redesign, training, SOPs).
• Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management
• Manages project issues and risks through std issue/risk process.
• Communication to stakeholders.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both
technical and non-technical parties.
• Ensures compliance with required controls.
• Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000.
• Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.
• Master's degree a plus.
• PMP, or equivalent certification, required.
• Proven experience managing application development projects; strong
working knowledge of common SDLC models.
6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817
9252181845 Work Number
866 294 1314 Fax
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
And may contain confidential and privilege information. If you are not the
Please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of original
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying
Of this email or any action taken in reliance of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be Unlawful.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at