*Please submit resumes to **go...@itlogix.com* <go...@itlogix.com>*.*
Title of the project:- Sr. Network /system architect
Location of the project :- Hopewell NJ
Duration of the project :- 6months
*Published – Job Description :-*
The Client has an immediate need for a Sr. Unix Administrator:
- Must have 5-7 years of exp.
- Must have Solaris 9 and 10 and Linux 4.x.5.x, clustering, strong
- This will be on the operations side, but person is expected to have
some engineering skills. Large company environment is strongly preferred.
*Detailed Job – Description *
- A candidate for this position is expected to be able to build servers
in accordance with standard build and deployment practices, OS upgrades to
servers, diagnosing issues with Database where Database running on the
server, responding to problem tickets for issues reported by clients,
writing formal postmortems for production problems, providing feedback to
architecture and development teams, providing coverage at our various server
- Further, the candidate should demonstrate the ability to work with
other operational support groups such as Data Base, Network Operations
Center, Application Support for normal production support, problem or outage
- Candidate is also expected to have excellent communication,
troubleshooting skills and project management skills.
- Minimum of 12 yrs experience in multiple systems. Requires broad
architectural knowledge of all components of systems and infrastructure.
- Experience in problem determination, root cause analysis, and develop
solutions to restore production availability.
- Knowledge of debugging tools such as VXDISKADM and multiple backend
- Must be skilled in the design/management/oversight of multiple
development/infrastructure efforts integrating multiple technologies to
implement the process component of a requirements based solution.
- Capable of eliciting, understanding and instantiating a complete
solution to business problem.
- Integrates the analysis of business models, logical specifications
and/or user requirements to design and implement solutions.
- Responsibilities extend to all components of a systems and application
running on the system including front, back, and middle tiers where
- Work may involve interacting with management, DBAs, developers and
design an entire system configuration including hardware, software, and
- Design a total disaster recovery plan and present the client with
- Work with and manage multiple suppliers.
- This individual will be responsible for the planning and implementation
of Solaris and Linux in a multi-platform environment, consisting of Sun
enterprise and Intel servers as well as any related software.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at