Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for IT Project Leader opportunity with one of my
clients Jersey City, NJ headquarters.

In short, my client is looking for a very talented IT Project Leader.  This
is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the
position for you to review.   Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

*            Here are the 2 new contracts that I got in today. These are for
Jersey City. There are 2 separate contracts. Please let me know if you have
anyone that is local and can interview quickly. I am not sure of the rate
yet, but I am sure it's going to be not that high so keep it reasonable. *

*            Both contracts are 6 to 9 months and Mainframe type with
CICS/DB2/MQ Series, VSAM, and specific Business Knowledge. Please read the
job descriptions and see if you know anyone.  Please let me know if you have
any questions. *

*Citigroup Contracts 2*

*Req # 302 requires business domain knowledge in ACATS business*

*Location:*  Jersey City, NJ.

*Role:* IT Project Leader

*Employment Status*: Consultant.

*Duration *– Approximately 6-9 months.

*Key Domain:*

   - Good understanding of financial services *ACATS* business.
   - Excellent *communication* skills
   - Strong *project leader/management* skills.

*Key Responsibilities*

   - Provide leadership and actively participate in all phases SDLC which
   include requirements-gathering, definition, design, coding, testing, build,
   deployment, and support.
   - The successful candidate must have excellent communication and
   technical skills and additionally be capable of working with both business
   and technology teams located in various regions to meet project objectives.
   - Develop and maintain project plans, coordinate and track project
   activities and report them to the project manager.

*Technical Skills*

   - At least 5 years experience designing and implementing applications
   using COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM,  IBM MQ Series
   - Must have hands on experience in MQSeries within the past 6 months.
   - In-depth understanding of the software development process
   - Experience in building high performance and scalable applications
   - Experience in using design and development tools.
   - Experience in leading / working SOA project with workflow development
   is highly desirable.

*Non-Technical Skills*

   - At least 3 years experience as Project Leader. Work experience in
   financial services and/or investment banking including experience  in
   physical clearance / security transfer.
   - Work experience in financial services and/or investment banking
   Corporate Action business is a plus.
   - Strong written and verbal communication skills
   - Strong analytical skills
   - Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with the business users
   and the global technology teams
   - Sound work ethic.

*Req # 303 requires security transfer and physical clearance domain
knowledge.*

*Location:*  Jersey City, NJ.**

* Role:* IT Project Leader

* Employment Status*: Consultant.

* Duration *– Approximately 6-9 months.

* Key Domain:*

   - Good understanding of financial services *security transfer / physical
   clearance* business.
[...]

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC