Jersy.  I have a new spot for Technical Project Manager opportunity with one
of my client's in New Jersy headquarters. Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is a looking for a very talented Technical Project
Manager with Biztalk Experience.  This is a 6 month project that will begin
first week of Januray.  Below is an overview of the position for you to

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

*(Client: Avanade)*

*Communication Skills GOOD*

*Face to face after phone interview*

Location: Princeton, NJ.

Duration: 6 months

Rate: Workable

*Technical PM with Biztalk experience.  *

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817

9252181845 Work Number