*Please submit resumes to **go...@itlogix.com* <go...@itlogix.com>*.*
Title of the project :- Quality Assurance Lead
Location of the project :- New York City
Duration of the project :- 6+ months
Rate: $40/hr C2C all inclusive (Max)
Quality Assurance Lead
*Position Description: -*
Summary:Designs, Creates, and monitors all quality processes to test
Internet applications projects. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities:Conducts internal quality audits.Manages corrective actions
and customer complaints. Develops test strategies/methodologies, schedules
activities, and recreates customer reported issues for development
review.Manages the tracking database, automation projects, and employee
reviews. Works closely with development and product management teams to
determine product line readiness.
*Work Location: -*
NY - 55 Water Street - New York - 10041-0003
*Estimated Duration:- *
5 Week initially but will extend
*Additional Information: -*
The candidate will work within a small team doing hands on QA testing of
rich web applications as well as improving processes and philosophy around
the big picture approach to enhancing product quality.
• Review all requirements and specifications documentation for clarity,
completeness and testability
• Interpret complex business/data requirements and translate these into a
comprehensive test plan
• Design, develop, execute test cases (manual/automated) based on new
features and analysis of past reported issues.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to resolve project defects
• Complete ownership and responsibility for the maintenance and improvement
of existing product test suites
• The individual must demonstrate a mature and constructive approach to
quality assurance, issue identification, problem resolution, and the ability
to work under tight deadlines and pressure situations.
• Coordinate the activities of a team of QA engineers locally and\or
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience; MS
in Computer Science highly desirable
• 6+ years of experience in software engineering, test frame works,
automation, and designing a test strategy documents for large scale projects
(defined as over 1000 hours in size, over 5 month duration and cross
business in nature).
• Financial background especially with, credit instruments and credit risk
• The candidate must have the experience testing and implementing test on
Java-based and other web-based components.
• Working experience coding in Java, and ability to conduct White box
testing would be a big plus.
• Strong technical expertise in testing of J2EE web based systems delivered
via the internet
• Working proficiency with open source testing tools, e.g., JUnit, JMeter,
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at