Jersy.  I have a new spot for Senior SAP GTS Functional Consultant
opportunity with my client's Dallas, TX headquarters.

In short, my client is looking for a very talented Senior SAP GTS Functional
consultant with detailed knowledge of sales and purchasing related
functionality.  This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an
overview of the position for you to review.  Please revert to

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:

E-mail ID:

Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:

When you have finished your last project :

Best time for interview :

Visa status :

Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :

Pay Rate:

Have you been submitted before for this position? :

Have you been submitted before for this client? :

Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Location:                     Dallas, TX

Start Date:                    Dec 29, 2008

Duration:                     6 months with extension likely

Bill Rate:                     $MARKET/hr plus All Expenses

(airfare/hotel/food/car rental) covered

                                    H1b's OK.  Can bill over 40 hours

Can reside anywhere in North America and travel to client site weekly Monday

- Thursday

Specific skills:

 - SAP GTS expert with several years or experience

 - At least 2 full lifecycle implementations with GTS

 - Detailed knowledge of Sales and Purchasing related functionality

 - Experience with high-tech industry a MUST

 - Experience with embargo, customs control, licenses

 - Some level of SAP ECC SD or MM functional experience

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817

9252181845 Work Number