Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for ETL opportunity with one of my client's in
Arlington, VA headquarters.

In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site.  They are looking for
a very talented ETL Provide high level architecture, design for the Search
Implementation for one of our Federal Clients located in Arlington, VA.  This
is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Please revert to
ro...@trustek.com

Below is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Please keep the rate as low as possible as of now it is open.

I need a Consultant with ETL tool experience (preferably Talend or Pentaho),
Web Services, SUN Application Server / Apache Tomcat and Sybase immediately
and preferably local to VA. The job description is given below and kindly
send me the profiles with min expected rate, contact and availability.

Description/Comment:
1) Provide high level architecture, design for the Search Implementation for
one of our Federal Clients located in Arlington, VA
2) Strong expertise and multiple implementation experiences for enterprise
search solutions utilizing industry leading search technologies
3) Strong expertise in utilizing Autonomy/IDOL Server for search Solution
architecture and design
4) Following additional skills are key in developing a framework and
architecture for the new search solution:
- ETL tool experience (preferably Talend or Pentaho)
- Web Services
- SUN Application Server / Apache Tomcat
- Sybase

5) Need to comply with Client policies, procedures, and CMMI documentation
requirements.
6) May need to provide weekly status reports for inclusion in periodic
project status updates presented to the client
7) Consultant will interact with the customer on a daily basis, plans, and
manages his work
8) Works independently and communicates well with the team
9) Advise Client and Client team on best alternatives and solutions etc

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817