Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Senior Business Analyst w/ DataWarehouse experience

Location: Columbia MD

Duration: 6+ month contract

Rate: $45-48/hr (Not Negotiable)

Required: Superior communication skills and DataStage are MUSTS

POSITION DESCRIPTION: Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 7-10 years
experience.

by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business
problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in
identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost
effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide
training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares
specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing.
Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using
quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical
processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less
experienced staff.

REQUIREMENTS:

Senior level business analyst that has previous experience with data warehouse
and/or reporting projects.

Must have superior communication skills. Requirements gathering will occur in
person and over the phone.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Requirements gathering for reporting efforts including identifying the
questions the reports are intended to answer, identifying the fields required
to answer those questions, determining the source of the data, how/when the
data should be moved to the reporting database, and how the information should
be displayed on the report.

Will be responsible for documenting process flows and requirements using
MSWord, MSExcel, and Visio.

ENVIRONMENT:

Business Objects and Crystal Reports

Data Stage ETL tool

Primarily Oracle database, but some SQL server.

ADDITIONAL SKILLS:

Experience with report development would be helpful.

Experience with project coordination would be helpful.

PLATFORM AND SKILL SET EXPERTISE:

Documentation Tools: Visio, Analysis

Skills: Business Analysis