We are looking for great SQL consultants.  We need higher level developers
with both database and front-end development skills.

This will be a mix of Front End ( XSLT ) and Back End ( Not a DBA, but has
DBA skills.)

*These candidates MUST BE LOCAL!  And they must have XSLT.*

Location : St. Paul, MN

Duration : 1 year

Start Date : IMMD

I would appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert back to
me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080