Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: Oracle Integration Developer
Location: Framingham, MA
Terms: 1-year Contract
Max Pay: $60/hr
The Oracle Integration Developer will be responsible for development of the
company's Oracle Integrations.
The Oracle Integration Developer will also provide mentoring and guidance on
the Oracle technology, development and standards.
Candidate must have experience working as an Oracle Integration Developer and
it must be very evident on the resume.
· Develop Oracle integrations (Oracle EBS R12, Oracle SOA Suite) in
alignment with enterprise IT and Oracle standards
· Define and maintain technical design patterns for use by the
· Define and maintain development standards and methodologies for
· Define and maintain integration data exchange standards (e.g. XML,
· Maintain and enforce the integration standards and guidelines (e.g.
· Develop bolt-on application development requirements
· Collaborate with the infrastructure, DBAs, technical leads,
developers, and business for design activities
· Develop common data models required for data conversion activities
· Maintain the inventory of interfacing applications and integrations
· Develop and maintain the reusable service repository, design patterns
and reusable technical components (e.g. exception handling, auditing, logging,
transformation, web services)
· Relevant implementation experience with Oracle EBS R12 and Oracle SOA
· Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture based architecture
· Thorough understanding of Oracle's RDBMS, reporting and workflow
· Thorough understanding of extending Oracle functionality for
· Thorough understanding of messaging technologies (e.g. JMS, MQSeries,
· Thorough understanding of interfacing protocols/methods (e.g. TCP,
FTP, SMTP, JDBC, JMS, JCA, SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS)
· Thorough understanding of technical exception handling mechanisms in
an Oracle Applications environment
· Thorough understanding of standards based and custom data definitions
and formats (e.g. XML, VSAM)
· Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
implemented in an Oracle Applications environment
· Understanding of general application architectures (e.g. J2EE,
Client/Server, Web Based)
· Understanding of hardware architectures and operating environments
(e.g. Unix, Windows, OS/390)
· Ability to effectively translate business needs/requirements into
· Ability to work in a technical team environment requiring significant
collaboration and coordination
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at