Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position Title: SAN Administrator

6+ months

Providence, RI

$45

In - Person Interview required so please send me Local Consultants only!!

Responsibilities:

This position is responsible for providing lead technical level support within
the enterprise storage and backup and recovery environment.  Specifically, the
candidate is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and support of the
overall hardware and software components of storage backup and recovery
services infrastructure.  This individual will work closely with SAN
administration personnel on the following  but is not limited to the EMC
Centerra, CDL, DMX and Clariion storage arrays, and Fibre switches,.  The
individual is expected to conduct cross-functional planning between server,
storage, and network groups.

Job functions will be focused on the day-to-day administration of the
enterprise backup environment.  This includes assisting with the operational
management, request fulfillment and maintenance activities.   Additional
responsibilities include monitoring relevant capacity and performance
metrics/thresholds along with setting standards for maintenance levels, and
then monitoring and reporting on results

The position will also be responsible for working with product vendors on
installations & upgrades, adhering to change control and release/configuration
management standards & policies, formulating documentation & recommendations,
and maintaining a sound and tested disaster recovery plan.    Off hours support
may be required on occasion.

The intent of filling this position is to provide additional day to day support
while the existing team members are focused on the relocation of the corporate
data center.

Applicants are required to have strong communications & project management
skills, and be able to work effectively in a team environment.  This includes
working across, and fostering teamwork with other I.S. teams.  Candidates are
also required to have strong verbal & documentation skills, and demonstrate
initiative & a sense of ownership with projects & problem solving situations.

Required Skills:

Ø      3-5 years of prior experience within the field of storage and backup
administration

Ø      Demonstrated experience with the installation and operational management
of enterprise class storage systems

Ø      Demonstrated experience with storage architecture and design, including
high availability solutions as well as recovery and business continuity

Ø      Working knowledge of storage management software and server operating
systems (Windows and/or UNIX)

Ø      Proven capabilities with capacity planning and performance
monitoring/reporting

Ø      Knowledge and experience with enterprise backup software (Networker),
ECC, SymCLI, Navisphere Manager, Cisco Fabric Server Manager.

Ø      Demonstrated knowledge and experience with change, problem,
configuration, process and service level management

Ø      Solid understanding of computer networking and protocols (ie: DNS,
TCP/IP, etc.)

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter