Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SAP QA

Location: Mounds View, MN

Duration: 1.5 Year Contract

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Candidate focus should be on experience with SAP (preferably the CRM module)
this is a requirement. Also required, must have experience with the conversion

Database: Oracle, Excel

Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent

Oral Communication: Facilitation Skills, Excellent

Software Application Knowledge: Oracle , SAP , Acrobat Reader , Mercury Tools ,
MS Outlook , MS Visio , MS Word , Documentum , MS Excel , MS PowerPoint , MS

Written Communication: Excellent