*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com. Need only GC, EAD, Citizens.*

*Location:* Raleigh, NC

*Duration:* 6 Months

*JBOSS Engineer/Administrator* for one of our client in NC. Please let me
know if you have a *JBoss Engineer/Administrator* with you and please send
resumes with rate and contact information.

*Important:*

·       *I need a local resource for this position from NC. Please don’t
send resumes from outside of NC.*

·       *Please don’t send Java Developers as that is not the requirement
is. (I need a hardcore JBoss Engineer/Administrator only*)

*Required Skills:*

·       3+ years of JBoss application server with Red Hat/Linux

·       JBoss Web, Apache, CAS, Basic knowledge of J2EE

·       Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)

Thanks & Regares,

Gopal
IT Logix
go...@itlogix.com