Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Windows System Administrator

Location: Seattle, WA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 3+ Months

Best rate:$30/Hr Best

Candidates local or nearby to WA preferred!!

Windows Administrator with SQL Server exp!!

Must Have Skills:

4 - 5 years experience in Windows 2000/2003 Server including:
Installation, implementation, configuration

Support in the following:

Trusted Domains

Active Directory Services
DNS (looking for strong DNS experience)
Windows Networking
Windows Clustering
Willing to participate in rotation On Call Production Support experience
Citrix Administration experience
Web Server Technologies (Microsoft IIS and SUN Web Server) including
Performance and Tuning
Scheduler / Windows Scripting (either VB Script, PERL or VB)
1 - 2 years experiences in VM Ware

Nice to have:

SQL Server including Clustering and Performance Monitoring
MSMQ Installation, configuration and support
Familiarity with networking SAN
HP OpenView (some familiarity as we use this as our monitoring)
HP Service Desk (some familiarity as we use this for our ITIL ticketing
Able to follow ITIL process