Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: Siebel CRM
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Bloomington, IL (Need Local Only)
Rate: $40/hr (Not Negotiable)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Provide technical support and analysis on infrastructure related
projects and for the production environment.
Develop recommendations or solutions for upgrades, improvements,
and strategies to ensure client has a stable, available, and protected
Research and consult with resources and industry experts to ensure
the effectiveness and efficiencies of client's infrastructure.
Monitor, capacity plan, measure, and test new products and services
being installed on the infrastructure.
Assist in supporting new infrastructure products or modules of
Develop and maintain infrastructure documentation such as design
specifications, user manuals, technical manuals, and methodology documentation
related to all environments.
Coordinate any activities, tasks, or efforts that could impact our
Siebel CRM Level 3 Technical Support.
Provide needed support for Siebel CRM product for critical contact
center customers Enterprise-wide. Also, be willing to be available 7x24.
Implementing Siebel CRM for internal/external facing contact
Experience and skills needed:
· Server Type Ownership skill for contact center application product
suite Nice to have
· Ability to develop, implement, and maintain client and/or third party
products for enterprise use in incident and change management.
· Client/server computing and web development is essential.
· Siebel CRM 7.8 product experience Must have.
· Siebel Financial Services skills:
· Configuration (i.e. Multi-value groups, Picklists, Enterprise Business
Components) Must have
· Siebel Tools Must have
· Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM) Must have
· Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Must have
· Siebel Workflow Must have
· Server Administration Must have
· eScript Must have
· Siebel Communication Server/CTI Nice to have
· General technical skills:
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Must have
· Microsoft IIS 6.0 Nice to have
· Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Nice to have
· HTML, XML development skills Must have
· Object Oriented development skills Must have
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at