Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for Teradata DBA opportunity with one of my
client's in Philadelphia, PA headquarters. Please revert to
ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is a looking for a very talented Teradata DBA who would
be involved in focus is on  application development DBA skills (physical
database design), not as an operational DBA skills (backups, handling of
day--to-day requests such as altering a table, capacity planning, general
SQL tuning).  This is a 3 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an
overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Job Role :Teradata DBA

Location : Philadelphia,PA

Duration : 3 months

Candidate Must Have The Below Mentioned  Skills.

Description

Contract only - initial commitment is 3 months with possible extension
On-site interview is required prior to hiring of candidate Bill rate is at
Informatics DBA (Teradata) category The ideal candidate most likely will
have several years of experience as a DBA A BI or ETL developer with some
experience with physical database design or as a DBA is not a candidate that
we would consider for this opportunity

 Required skills:

 5+ yrs recent Teradata experience as a DBA; focus is on  application
development DBA skills (physical database design), not as an operational DBA
skills (backups, handling of day--to-day requests such as altering a table,
capacity planning, general SQL tuning)

10+ yrs overall IT experience

Near expert level related to Teradata physical database implementations
(in-depth understanding of skew, , PPI, joins methods, data access paths,
workload management) Demonstrated experience in the
design/build/implementation of Dimensional data layer (focus is on providing
data to reporting applications and ad-hoc query capabilities) Demonstrated
experience in the effective use of Aggregate Join Indexes and PPI
(Partitioning) Teradata Certification Near expert level related to SQL
scripting/tuning Technical Lead experience Work with very large databases
(multiple terabytes) Crystal clear communications skills Related Health Care
subject matter experience would be a major benefit

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101