New spot for Teradata DBA Please revert to ro...@trustek.com
Rate - $70-75/hr (All Inclusive)
Duration: 6 months extendable.
Here is what the candidate at onsite is expected to do.
· This team will support both Engineering and operations activities
on Teradata DBA functions.
· The onsite Teradata DBA needs to be strong at core DBA skills.
· He/She must be Teradata Certified
· ability to work with onsite-offshore model is a huge plus.
· The lead DBA must work with app dev groups to carry out daily
· provides/setup communication standards to present status, metrics
to client management.
· He/She also needs to establish and manage deliverables against
· Additionally the lead DBA must contact Teradata (vendor) to
resolve outstanding issues
· Work with offshore team to ensure ticket closure and help resolve
Initially the team will be small but at the end this would be the activities
the person is likely to carry out.
The teradata DBA candidate should have following skills
The required skill sets would be:
* User admin/roles
* Space management
* SQL tuning
* Bteq,fastload,mload, fastexport,tpump
* script development and troubleshooting.
* System load monitoring using system tools.
* Workload management knowledge
* Understanding of normalization/renormalization
* Using Tset
* Recommendation of PI/ SI / JI etc based on data model.
* Knowledge of backups and recovery
* Workload management
* Capacity Planning
I would appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert back to
1. Candidate First Name and Last name
2. Current Location
3. Phone # © / (H)
4. Employer Details /rate
5. References: Manager with Desk number / no cell phone # or personal ID
i. Project manager name
6. Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position
1. Experience in Year / Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best
Establishing and manage deliverables against SLA
Leading DBA must contact Teradata (vendor) to resolve outstanding issues
Script development and troubleshooting
System load monitoring using system tools
Knowledge of backups and recovery
1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
9252181845 Work Number
866 294 1314 Fax
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
And may contain confidential and privilege information. If you are not the
Please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of original
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying
Of this email or any action taken in reliance of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be Unlawful.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at