Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for APO project manager with one of my client's in
Dallas, TX headquarters. Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is looking for a very talented APO project manager with
qualifications having managed APO implementations, upgrade(specifically in
DP) and understands infrastructure implications besides software
implementation, has worked with quicksizer in estimating hardware
requirements/needs, can communicate well and work with senior executives
etc..  This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview
of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

DALLAS, TEXAS           $60HR Max              6 MONTHS....

We looking for a very strong, very senior APO project manager with
qualifications having managed APO implementations, upgrade(specifically in DP)
and understands infrastructure implications besides software implementation,
has worked with quicksizer in estimating hardware requirements/needs, can
communicate well and work with senior executives etc.

Prerequisites:

 Should have SAP project management experience that exceeds 10 years
Project managed large SAP APO implementations, particularly SAP APO
implementations (upgrades in particular and specifically DP)  Managed
diverse and multinational teams that included business analysts, technical
analysts, infrastructure architects, SAP Basis etc  Having worked on the
international projects is a plus  Strong project management abilities -
should have worked with MS Project Planning tool, budgeting tools, MS
Project server.

 Strong people manager and can get results and meet deadlines  Self-driven
technology guru and understands the pros and cons of working with SAP APO
technology and can guide and advice appropriately  technically sound
Flexible to travel, on an as needed basis Experience with Quicksizer

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101