Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Windows System Administrator

Location: Foster City, CA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 3+ Month

Best rate: ALAP

Local candidates ONLY!!

Analytical Skills: Collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience
to complement data.

Customer Service: Displays courtesy and sensitivity, meets commitments,
responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve
service.

Dependability: Responds to requests for service and assistance, takes
responsibility for own actions, commits to doing the best job possible and
keeps commitments.

Initiative: Seeks increased responsibilities.

Job Knowledge: Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills, keeps abreast of
current developments.

Judgment: Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains
reasoning.

Problem Solving: Identifies problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes
information skillfully and resolves problems in early stages.

Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to
excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, monitors own work to
ensure quality.

Technical/Functional Requirements:

  a.. Experienced windows system administrator with in-depth operating systems
knowledge and hardware troubleshooting experience on mid to enterprise level
equipment.
  b.. Strong knowledge of Ghost or other system imaging suite, including
deployment of system images to various hardware and virtual machine
environments
  c.. Experience with Storage Area Network (SAN) planning, configuration and
maintenance required (prefer experience with HP EVA and Brocade Director class
switches)
  d.. Experience with VMWare product line including ESX Servers, Virtual
Center, Lab Manager, VMotion, Consolidated Backup and Converter required.
  e.. Experience with planning, configuration, maintenance and support of
Windows Active Directory domains required
  f.. Experience with managed Cisco switches including use of IOS required.
  g.. Knowledge of TCP/IP and network configuration and management including
VLANs and Layer 3 ACL management (logical firewalls) within a development lab
environment.
  h.. Strong scripting skills required
  i.. Experience with a backup solution required, Tivoli Storage Manager
experience a strong plus.
  j.. Basic UNIX systems administration skills a plus
  k.. SQL knowledge and database administration skills a strong plus.
  l.. Familiarity with Asset Tracking software
  m.. Knowledge of application deployment systems such as Pictaker or SMS a
plus.
  n.. Excellent documentation and communication skills needed
  o.. Ability to mentor and lead junior team members
  p.. Ability and willingness to define and establish processes for the good of
the organization wile being sensitive to engineering needs
  q.. Capable of managing own work while balancing between multiple projects
while working in a deadline driven environment
  r.. Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
in a fast paced environment.
  s.. Knowledge of environmental needs within FDA class 2 medical device
development and testing procedures a very strong plus

Experience Requirements:

5-7 years as a server room administrator.

Education:

Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
experience in programming computer applications, Masters degree preferred

Training contact: Manager, PII Global Operations

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.