Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Oracle PL/SQL Programmer
6+ Months

St Louis MO (Need ocal Only)
Rate: $35/hr

LOCAL Candidates with at least 5 years experience.

Client is looking for a PL/SQL application programmer with very strong
experience in SQL, PL/SQL and Application DBA

Required Skills:

Minimum of 3 years SQL experience.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Good understanding of relational databases.
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in using MS Office for documentation and