Need Local Only

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Prefer local candidates; not mandatory

Position: Voice engineer

 Duration: 6 months plus

Location: Warren, NJ (Need Local Only)

Rate: $35/hr (Not Negotiable)

Perform network testing and certification, install Cisco switches, should be a
CCNA, CCNP, CCVP or CCIE, CCVP preferred, exp with VoIp and Qos technologies,
IP routing, working knowledge of Cisco 6500 family and associated modules-
familiarity with design and implementation of new and existing infrastructure.